Monday, June 15, 2009

So much to talk about

So much to talk about
Last Thursday:

  • Received a good news
Last Friday:
  • Raising fund for the SPCA
Now we are talking about this cute little thing.I received a message last Thursday.To all my cousins, brothers and sisters. In 2010, you are turning into uncles and aunties.Congrats.OMG I'm super happy for his/her arrival but I'm not happy that I'm turning auntie "Again"-in fact I'm already an auntie when I was 6.=.=.
...

1.30pm, Sembawang area.
Selling wrist
bands. $3 each.(WristbaNds-Missing "N" is white color)
Partner: Qishan
First block amount earn: $27
Second block amount earn: $9
Total earning: $36
Total wristbands sold: 12
That was pretty good cos we thought that the top floor-Doesn't donate more than the lower level. The best part is both of us was learning kangaroo style.Some level of the apartment keeps a dog.

when we start to explain to the owner and then out of nowhere it jump up and start barking at you and Qishan was the first one who jumps up high a few steps away in a very funny reaction which made us be vary of every apartment we approach to after that "Incident".LAUGHS !Anyway its a very funny experience.

One particular dog Which I think is the chihuahua breed but its bigger a bit of it's size.Its Black and Super skinny lahs.Like the legs can break any time if i step it, too skinny that it can jump so high and we thought it was running after us through the small opening of the gates.And the old man owner was playing MAPLE ignoring us so rude!
Here are the colours of the wristband we are selling.There are 10 colors.

Each colors represents a meaning.I got ORANGE for myself and sister got one RED.Qishan and I sold Yellow the most.










Check out their website Team valour
Any street sales, will be inform.Thank you for the support XD.
This is the one I'm referring to.
TAGS:
Corrine-HELLOS.no more tag box?
Cyril-Ass you.noob lah you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home