Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Its a fresh month !

Its a fresh month ahead
Today:
  • I'm half-way on tasks!
Why?cos I'm starting to make a big changes with my lifestyle now.
  1. Not gonna use my com too much.
  2. Focusing in class instead of dozing off in a sudden mood changes.
  3. Disturb more teachers to entertain everyone including myself XD hahas.
  4. Not going out often.
  5. Attend more of my tuition classes(I know its boring but I'm making my life a big difference yO know!!!LOLS)
I got my little secret.I did not went out during the holidays AT ALL.Except families outing.
Why?cos I already said I'm on task.
To?Achieve better results this end of year exams lahs.
And?Study laa hahas.

Nelson, Wenhui are not going to study anymore.Further on their study at Shatec.
GOOD LUCK to you guys.Make sure you say it you do it.

Lastly,
www.more-thing.com
Visit this website the phone is fucking CHIO okays.http://www.more-thing.com/handwoven-series-for-samsung-omnia.html#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home