Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chinese Cinderella

Today:
  • I'm not the Cinderella

I finish this book today and realized that how lucky I'm. Even though I'm not born in a wealthy family, but I should appreciate what I have now. And you too. Adeline Yen Mah, is a physician living in California and London with her husband Bob Mah and 2 children. She's the Author of this book sharing her pathetic life when she was a kid and growing up into a teenager.

Even though she is a rich family daughter, she's not happy at all.Altogether she have 4 siblings.The eldest sister Lydia, eldest brother Gregory, Second brother Edgar,Third brother James.When she was born, their mother pass away.Lydia, Greg and Edgar blame her for bringing bad luck to the family and cause their mother to die.And the family hates her.She stays at Tianjin and shift to Shanghai follow by HongKong and then finally her father allow her to go England with James to study medical.

So do free and check out this book! XD.I don't read books seriously but, I enjoy the story after all.I maybe the very last to read this not as fast as the 'bookworms' out there.So just wanna comment this book 5 thumbs up!I would say.




I realized that I'm the only one who is
suffering throughout this whole journey.

You did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home