Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Anti-stress day

Anti-stress day
  • Last Saturday:
    I was playing basketball!
  • Today:
    Sleeping in class(not really)
     
Right, cos I don't know how to play match(that's my main point).Together there are 16 of us.Crazy.Joanna, CheeFoon, Peiqi, Vinnie, Nadirah, Liyen, Timothy, Leonard, HsienNan, Sean, YangZhi, Khairi, Toni, GeraldineChen, Yingying and Mingwei(My cousiee).
It was really everything out of my mind and just play like freako.Although I don't really know the rules but at least I learnt my lesson.Being hit by the ball right on my face!wth lahs.All Yangzhi's fault.When I turn around, I saw the ball, hit my face and Yang zhi:"JIN HUI!!"
That's slow okay ass.
Toni that basketball gay monkey.His such a jumper! to prevent from the ball to go into the ring, he could jump 3 to 4 times continuously to hit the ball away from the opponent.Gay alright!Khairi and Nadirah is enjoying the game too.
Today was a very tiring day.I guess I went home late yesterday because of the tuition hahas.This week and next week is Test week.Follow up by common test!I really got to die OMG.History today was a mess.Debating with the Rights and wrongs about the League of Nations towards Germany.And no one wins.So we gotta fight tomorrow.

I'm using LiveJournal cos my blogger post page was out of place.So you should view here instead.Pherhaps if the condition is better then I sahll post in blogger.Will let you guys know.

Lazylass.livejournal.com had update the second batch collections!Do check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home