Friday, July 31, 2009

I on air

I on Air
Monday:
  • Mrt squeezing
  • Filming
Today:
  • Joanna Beauty Voucher sales
That Morning was totally atrocious.I think the SMRT have waste their money to make advertisement; reminding people around to be considerate.


Why so?cos Singaporeans always the 'kiasu' (Mountain tortoise) one.The LCD screen which is fixed on every stations remind us the time and "Be considerate, Be thoughtful all the time" video, starring Gurmit Singh and Irene Ang was lame.Cos everyone watch and forget so its really a waste of money.


When the doors are open, people were in front of my face.Pushy and squeezing through as hard as possible.Irritating you know.Like its their first time taking the train ekks.Soooooooooo alright you should know what I gonna say hahas.




Miss Yzelman together with the school took part in the Clean and green competition.Our theme is to video- littering in class.Actually is Peiqi acting the one littering but end up its me who did it.Cos I guess I was doing some kind of stupid stuff at that moment.So yeah I'm the star LAUGHS !(Qishan and Liting don't jealous lahs I know you guys are CELEBRITY)hahas. And that Video is submitted today.What I heard from my friends who saw the video saying That video so funny lahs you.=.=.That's terrible cos if we win that, our video will be posted to public.My face and Darren face will appear then.But better not.
...

WHAO!today sales @ Orchard is SO OMFG.Pathetic lors I tell you, we didn't get to sell 1!!Anyway I decided to help Joanna and co instead of helping Hsien nan and co for the wristband.HAHA!no lahs just kidding Just being neutral.(Hsien nan you got the flu!Im allergic about it HAHAS!Kidding).Helping everyone lahs.


WANNA SLIM DOWN? SMOOTHEN YOUR FACE? BODY SPA?
BUY BODY CONTOUR VOUCHER AT $38 !!Usual price $380 now @ $38!!
3 therapy 
choose 1 [Body | Face| spa]

supported by YMCA, Citi Bank.Sponsor by Body Contour.
For more inquiry visit this website Cherish their smile
www.bodycontours.com.sg
Arigatogozaimasu !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home