Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Officially Night FEVER

Officially Night FEVER
Today:
  • Home resting
Yesterday my temperature is not very high but definitely not feeling well.So get to see a doctor at Chong pang family clinic. The doctor say if I'm feeling very uncomfortable with my sickness any day, I got to visit the hospital.
Got 3 days MC and I have to stay away from school!!Miss lesson!AW that is horrible.My exams are coming in a couple of days.I got to take homework from Peiqi as soon as possible. Peiqi when I wll be meeting you soon!Don't get too disappointed cos I'm not Number 5 HAHAS!
Yup went to youtube and spot this video ITS SOO funny GAYISH LAHS.Its about this 5 thai-grayish high school boys dancing Wonder girls- Nobody.DO WATCH!LAUGHS !!

Another one is quite nice and coordinate.
 
Got to rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home