Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lazylass new collections

Lazylass NEW
Haute Hunt collections
Today:
  • Two good news 1 bad news
  • My sickness not getting better
(This the bad news)
Note to Fazlinah-Your UK LOUE cum British tube dress had already sold out sorray!There are other choices yeah.XD
(The good news is)
Note to  Zenglin-Your 'LEATHER' is still available you should thank god LOL thanks for the support yeah.
Pammeline-purchasing' ZIPPER SPANDEX LEGGINGS' thanks for your support too:).
Note to you guys who are purchasing the goods-she will be away from 5 August to 8 August all E-mails or calls will be delay.Thanks uhh.
Whao everybody miss me in school!I miss you guys like hell lars.HAHAS!Anyway I had never gone better thou.Still my nasty enemies kept traveling out from my nose and mouth.
Took my medicine regulary but it doesn't seems to work?I'm afraid to go to the hospital if it goes on like this.Tomorrow the school will be celebrating Singapore birthday and I guess I have to stay at home and celebrate with my 'nasty ones'.LOL.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home