Sunday, August 9, 2009

A success in Singapore

(Photography by Jian ming-shots taken during the preview)
A success in Singapore 
Today:
  • Singapore's Birthday :)
First of all I would like to wish every Singaporean a HAPPY BIRTHDAY !(This includes the foreigners that are living here XD)
Mm talking about Singapore; is known as the clean and green country and 'safe country'. People living in Spore will receive great benefits I would agree in that.Cos of those Edusave the students can make payments for overseas trip or programs.


Baby policy; like they will pay you money if you gave birth more babies cos 'Sing's' lack of human population and aging population increases.(see lar last time people bear more children and you set to 1 child policy.End up people stop giving birth and you wanna more people!?geh kiang ehhs[just my opinion XD])And those who have financial difficulties can buy flat which was newly build in Yishun recently for those people who can't afford normal HDB flats like US.


Ms Yzelman gave us a newspaper article and its about a guy I think a journalist or a traveler?He went to different countries and wrote about the country.And he was interview by a reporter I guess?And he says that Singapore holds finance firmly which is a good thing.cos when economic crisis fall, Singapore is the fastest to overcome everything and regain back to normal compare to other countries such as United states.Well United states is well know as the 'world finance power' or the greatest share holders(I just say it informally=.=)Overall I would say WHAOO.


All the while I thought Singapore gonna die cos they can't take it but they made it!(Actually I don't kinda convince though hehs)I love Singapore but I love United states too.Don't know why just feel like it.


Chatted with Junwei just now he say he feel like visiting me and this came up to my mind and ya I'm not yet recover.But-okays I wanna say something you may think is crazy but I love my face colour now!Is white as in pale but is very nice lars.I just notice when I was facing the mirror today.Ya my mum says I'm crazy cos I look pale and it spoil my lian se (face colour) like dead people.This is the only example I can post cos the others is like cover with make up and those unnecessary powder.

But don't have the freckles lahs.well should pen off here gotta rest early.XD goodnight Singapore-reans!XD.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home