Sunday, August 23, 2009

Officially twittering

Officially twittering
 Yesterday:
  • Tanah Merah
  • Bedok
  • City Hall
Today:
  •  Off to Malaysia 'Sentosa'
Before I start posting, just realized something there are viewers from Philippines too.Thanks to the viewer from Quezon, Nueva Ecija.XD.
Yep yesterday was grandfather death anniversary.My aunts, mum and me went to Tanah Merah to offer him prayers at the temple.And my cousin came with my cute nephew, Hactor.His so like Korean!(PS: The photos will look kinda blur cos I using my phone camera.My camera under repair so, sorry about it XD.)
Our new school LOL.Changi Naval Base.
He got that chubby cheeks!So fair.(I know what are you thinking Danial hahas!)
Yeah Extreme left his my cousin, middle Hactor his son, ME!
...
There's a animals carnival at 'sentosa'-Malaysia today.Took some pictures with the TOUCHABLE snakes and the cute pony.And yup I'm twittering yeah follow me if you want to.Kezzendraquek will be my twitter profile name.
 That pony is very shy.
Look at my hands!LOL.Actually I wanna carry it but my mind flash to a scenario when the snake gone Ki Siao(Gone crazy)and shOOm!Bite!-Better not.hahas.
I saw this Fedora hat which is quite fashionable now a days, and thought of purchasing it but the price is quite unreasonable because Singapore sold it with better quality and its cheaper.So nahs.Not buying.
This two Ferdora were found on the web.The first one is Cassel Goorin Casual Wear Toyo Straw Ferdora Hat it cost $54.00 from villagehatshop.com.The second from Jaxonhats.com Toyo Safari - black cost $16.95.Get what I mean?LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home