Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm FREE!

I'm FREE!
Today:
  • Where got ghost?
YAY hahas!finally I'm out of my prison cell LOL.Breathing the fresh air again, really-pheW.Early morning was waken by my uncle who wanted to drive us to Malaysia.BUT when we went to the beach at the opposite side of the customs which known as the "monkeys territory".Across from us where we saw the bridge to Malaysia custom was jam too many cars.So plan not to go.Instead we went Monkey viewing.Monkeys are like human being ;its only that they can climb high tress and long tail.

But now they are aggressive yeah.Cos people kept feeding them and they are lazy to find food in the nature so they rely on us.

'Where got ghost' is the new new Jack Neo production.Very funny lahs worth watching.The show were in different category(new start uhh good).Well I shouldn't tell you more .But best is. those who can understand hokkien dialect well should watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home