Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Singapore NOISE!!!

 (By-kezzendra"Know why American?cos it could fly!!")
Singapore NOISE
Today:
  • WHAT NOISE DO YOU WANNA MAKE?
 The art is super nice and interesting.I got this art book and the CD at far east when I was out with Rina and Qishan :).I was viewing the art exhibit and one of the crew members ask me to do a survey.

And I answer all the questions and he gave me the book and CD.Bravo ehhs LOL.
 About NOISE:Noise Singapore is an arts festival for young people, by young people. Building on various media platforms, Noise Singapore is dedicated to creating noise about the creative talent of young people in Singapore.
Got it?These are some of the art work done by Anjo Bolarda which was selected into Noise show case in 2009.
(True)
(Bad Dreams)
(Chain Smoker)
(Skully's Smoker)
(Ink Insanity)
Some of the works were in the book I got.Here is the website
And I'm one of the members XD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home