Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm sick again !

I'm sick again !
Today:
  • I'm 'Mask-rider'
  • Korea beauty products
  • By2 vs YaoYao [郭書瑤]
My dad just transmit back my virus to me again.I had no choice but to wear mask to school.Everyone is looking and I'M NOT ATTRACTING ATTENTION FROM PEOPLE OUT THERE;but its pretty obvious that a 'day like robbery' wearing a school uniform waiting for train, bus or cab so the spotlight shines on me wherever I go =.=.




The Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream uses pearl extracts to give your skin a healthy glow while covering and smoothing out skin imperfections. Features SPF30 PA++ sun protection. #1: Sheer Silky Skin
Price:$19.50
Hanskin Control Skin BB Cream has oil control capacities and is especially designed for people with trouble, acne prone skin. This light coverage BB cream can be used by men and women alike.
Price:$39.00
Hanskin Glossy Magic BB cream has whitening features, it also soothes and moisturises your skin. This BB cream has light coverage and silvery, luminescent finish, ideal for those nights out on the town.
Price:$29.00
The Hanskin Vital B5 Moisture Nourishing Cream is a brightening, anti-aging and moisturizing cream. Its built-in vitamin complex (vitamins A, B, C and E) helps your skin become healthier and younger looking. This is not a BB cream but a moisturizing, nourishing cream.
Price:$30.00


These are the Korea beauty product-brand name BB Cream.All these product are pure and healthy for your skin.I did use Korea products and its very effective. Korea beauty product will always be my first choice XD! Their product never fail to disappoint you.If you are interested in buying, log on to this website 
...
by2_resized_official.jpg
http://iloveyaoyao.com/images/picture/p2.jpg
http://iloveyaoyao.com/images/picture/p20.jpg
BY2 vs Yaoyao LOL.who you prefer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home