Friday, September 11, 2009

Out to work, with my Dad

 
Photograph by me 
Out to work, with my Dad
Today:
  • Too many place to mention
  • Wonder girls to BOMBS! 
  • Canon Power Shot SD780 IS (gold) 
Hello to Santa Monica and Bellflower-California viewers. Didn't know US came for a visit so surprised.
If you notice my twitter. Hehs, been studying these holiday yeah. Tomorrow is Sean EEE birthday what should I buy! basket guys stuff always the challenge. Why not I turn you into a girl ehhs?LOL.or I make you wear skirts for that very day?hahas.Just joking. Any suggestion? I feel like buying watch since Vinnie and Joanna suggest yesterday.

I was browsing forum when I came to this advert web page www.japan.netprice.com.It says Cameras blabla and I was looking for one. Then I came upon Fashion category and this particular product really makes me laugh like hell lahs.You may seen it some where in those blogshops but its that picture makes me laugh. Kinda disgusted thou.THIS!
I guess thats how japan women breast are this big cos of this Bust Cream.LOL. It quite clever don't you think without surgery and its HUGE!. Might as well don't wear cos its all around the place already =.=. And the way they promote:
"Bust cream making your bust bomb! Cell active from mangosteen and oblonga squeeze out your feminine appeal. 
Yeast, placenta, soybean, blackberry lily, and other tons of extracts and fine ingredients aim softness of feminine power.You can feel your bust enlarge day by day."


LOL lahs hahas.But its expensive SGD$62.15 each.Enlarge day by day ehhs.I think the pervert out there might bang to death lors.hahas.Oh ya one more thing-girls* if you are interested,


*How to Use
Gently massage around your bust from bottom to side to top like drawing a circle.
Recommended to use on clean skin after shower or bath.

*Warning:
[For Usage]
Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.<(HAHAS!I wonder there's anyone felt itchy.LOL.) 
Get medical help or contact a dermatology doctor if necessary.
Handle cleanly, never put back cream that you once took out, and cover tightly after usage.
Do not use if you are pregnant or in the lactation period.<(A big stomach is enough still want two more!?)
Wash right away if gets into your eye.<(Common sense you wouldn't want your eyes pop out right.)
[For Keep]
Avoid sunlight, high temperature, high humidity and severe temperature change.
Keep out of the reach of children.<(Crazy better don't touch this kids, its abnormal if a toddler boy(Especially) learn from his mama.LOL.)

 ...
Back to my cameras. I think I had a camera in mind which is the Canon PowerShot SD780 IS (gold).My sis say that Japan canon cameras are cheap. She gonna look out for me hahas. If you wonder which I am referring to which is this
I prefer either the Red one or Gold cos the colours are bright metallic. I seen some comments and one of this guy he claim that this cam is 

  1. Small but not wonderful
  2. Difficult to use, Poor image quality, Poor Low-Light Performance
  3. Small and built with precision full metal case construction.
  4. One of the low cost camera can capture 720p HD video
  5. Poor Low-Light Performance. High noise level. This is a common problem to all canon12MP SD product line.
  6. Small flat buttons. 
  7. Very hard to control.Poor image quality- smaller lens contributed to most of the image distortion.
  8. Canon's name stands for high image quality.
  9. This camera can not live up to this expectation.
  10. You can get an old 10MP PowerShot model for better quality.
65 review 5 not very happy with it.I notice most of the problems come from Poor image quality and Poor Low-Light Performance.
My sis just recommend me to buy IXY DIGITAL 110 IS.LOL headache don't buy lahs.I guess I should think about it then. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home