Sunday, April 3, 2011

THAILAND THE LAND OF SMILE! :D

THAILAND (THE LAND OF SMILE! :D)

  • Sawadikaa! (Hello)
Sawadika, I was away from Singapore from 29th March to 1st of April!:D Travel to Thailand; Hat Yai, Songkla :) The Trip was awesome! I NEVER REGRET GOING! :D I WANNA GO THAILAND AGAIN !!! :D
 DAY 1                                                                

In total there were 3 family altogether going for this trip. I woke up at 9AM to catch the flight at 12PM. Took the MRT train to Changi Airport. And proceed to take the budget bus to the budget terminal! :D





Michelle and My boarding pass!:DD



Sister, Feline and Michelle





Tiger airways!




But frankly speaking the seats are not comfortable at all! when we reach our destination, our butt is in pain! hahahas! 



Next to Michelle :)



Dad and Mum :))




View of Singapore!:D






I'm in heaven!




Upon our landing






It rains! GAAAAAA!!






Hat Yai Airport!






Nestle water :)




Thai King








Photo taken by FELINE GAN! HAHAAHS! 









Rent a private bus to our hotel!




FINALLY! HEHE! NEW SEASON HOTEL!






Sister, Michelle and I sharing a room! :DD OPPS! actually the objective is the LAYS SEAWEED CHIPS! I LOVE THE SEAWEED CHIPS IN THAILAND!!! I even bought it back to SG! HAHAS!





Hungry mad we waited for the food for dam long!!!!




American fried rice :))




I ordered the spicy shrimp spagetti but IT NOT NICE AT ALL!!! But still, I finish it up.








In SG they sell the rice in big sack while in Thailand you can buy by weight!



Thailand Chinese speaking Teochew. In Thai the Chinese they only speak Teochew language :)) cool right my dialect ehs! hehehs!






Reminds me of Weiling hehehes!




A stretch of HP pouch lay outside the HP accessories shop :))



Walking to the shopping centre in front of us :)




Cute HP on sales! :D








This is only the outside 
.
.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.
.



The inside look like THIS! COOL RIGHT!? THE WHOLE SHOPS FILLED WITH SHOES!, HEELS!, FLATS! ANY KINDS! I'M IN HEAVEN MAN! :DDD




BAGSSSSS!!!






SHIOK RIGHT!? THIS IS THE BASEMENT AHS!!! HAHAHAHS!:D





Carrot Cake hahas!










OUR FAVORITE MANGO STICKY RICE STALL! HER SKILLS AND HER MANGO AND RICE SUPERB! :D



Anyway the shopping call Lee Garden Plaza Hotel :))






This Thai baby dam cute!!! :DDD the toy owners baby!:DDD

Continue Day 2, 3 and 4 later or maybe tomorrow!:D


Sayo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home