Monday, March 30, 2009

Robert Pattinson (Edwar Cullen)&Kristen Stewart(Bella swan)

I had already read Twilight and now reaching to the end of New Moon !
Can't wait to read eclipse.its so dam interesting lors.First time in my life so engrossed into reading worst still Twilight.At first i was thinking eww boring so thick but it seems like the whole world was reading, much to my surprise so i ask Qishan to lend me her's.
The cover page nice right very artistic.
I find this book well written as the author can express out the reaction and feelings of the character inside even i haven't see the movie(i was planning to watch it after reading the whole series XD.)I EVEN CRY WHILE READING OKAYS!!well people the book is better than the movie.hahas.i bet most of the reader will agree with me.
this is some of the pictures i got while i
was browsing the twilight fans club in friendster and i did join hahas.
actually jacob also quite handsome ehh LOLS.His eyes gorgeous can.(Farah loves him)

aww how i wish i have my dream guy with me like this.isn't it romantic yeahs?LOLS.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home