Monday, March 30, 2009

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY Feline gan

28.FEB(Sunday)feline's birthday

Yesterday:
  1. Feline my cute nieces birthday
Her birthday celebration was held at my block down stair.
I went down to help out for the decorations at about 4 plus.
All my cousin's w
ere invited
Desiree sister and her brother Clement
are there too.surprised man.
sister,me,Tyson kor and Justina

sister,zenglin, Eteng and Justina
mummy&dad

sisterfeline birthday girl



mingwei&clement
...
Actually there are more pictures but i l-a-z-y ehhs.hahas post other time.
all random pictures.

Today:
  • went for my last dance practice for tomorrow SYF competition.
Well Liting dearest grandfather just passed away.so she did not have the mood to dance.But she still came because for tomorrow SYF.thank you for the effort you brought.We truly appreciate it.cheer up too.XD .actually school is still the same lars nothing really much to say about it.and worst thing is i haven't done me business projects!OMG!who's gonna sponsor me.
To:
Keily,Nigel and Boon kang quan kao ni le.LOLS

lastly

a picture of my cousins and friends XD
blog tonight again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home